Incorporating resource efficiency and compliancy measures with CO2 and environmental management translates into long-term financial savings for both social landlords and residents.
You can achieve direct savings through reduced:
- Utilities expenditure, as a result of lower energy demand across commercial and residential buildings
- Financial penalties, resulting from failures to comply with legislative responsibilities
- Overcharges, via comprehensive benchmarking, trend analysis, and validation of electricity, gas, and water invoices
- Costs associated with waste management, via increased rates of reduction, reuse, and recycling
- Travel costs, due to an increased uptake in public and active travel options