MCS is a friendly, inclusive and highly distinctive school of about 900 pupils, aged 7-18. The school was founded in 1480 by William Waynflete. Quickly, MCS became one of the country’s leading schools. Today’s MCS, proud inheritor of these traditions, remains just that.
Magdalen College School,
- Multiple site management tedious and time-consuming
- Numerous accounts with different suppliers made monitoring and managing consumption and costs almost impossible and inefficient
- Various admin issues due to new sites added to their asset portfolio and sites sold/removed from their portfolio
- We collected full meter reconnection and billing history from the supplier
- Audited asset, consumption and invoice data for old and new gas meters
- Conducted thorough overcharging and cost analysis
- Discovered the College was being charged for meters, which were removed from the network
- Negotiated backdated contracts, historic refunds and contract savings with the supplier
- Found two more new unregistered supplies that had been installed without the full knowledge of the College staff
- Planned and implemented future cost reductions via our bill validation
- We also checked the VAT rates for a refund
Identified refunds for the Magdalen College School of £5,218 with our historic audit and cost recovery.
The savings were in total of £101,190 over the full 29-month contract.
Secured on-going savings by establishing Efficient Cost Managment and bill validation process as well as managing smart meter installations.
Negotiated new, reduced-rate contracts, achieving an annual savings of £46,460.
The contract saving on the six re-connected supplies came to a £106,408.
Expedited the process of new registrations avoiding disconnection and higher out of contract rates.