We did it! Money we raised for Macmillan
During the last week before Christmas, we needed only £9 to reach our £2,000 goal for the Macmillan Cancer Support.
We smashed our target of by raising an additional of £96.50.
So in total we at the Monarch Partnership raised £2,096.50 for our key charity partner in 2015.
How did we raise the money during 2015
We had so much fun coming up with the different team and individual activities.
Below is a breakdown of the funds we raised over the 9 months since we started our challenge in April 2015.
Our activities and funds we raised:
- Sweepstake – Grand National: £41
- Sweepstake – Boxing: £30
- Sweepstake – FA Cup Final: £31
- Pub Quiz: £96
- Longest Day Golf: £1,205
- Coffee Morning: £175 + £175 Monarch Partnership Matched Contribution
- Charity Football: £182
- Baby photo’s – Guess Who is Who? (£56)
- Reindeer Raffle on boxing day (£106)