We are pleased to announce that our chosen charity partner for 2017 is SeeAbility
SeeAbility is a specialist registered charity enriching the lives of people who have sight loss and other disabilities, including learning and physical disabilities, mental health difficulties, acquired brain injury and life-limiting conditions.
Our aim is to support SeeAbility by raising donations and creating awareness for the important work SeeAbility do for people with sight loss and multiple disabilities. For example, one of their important campaigns, Children in Focus, which aims to transform eye care for children with disabilities.
Monarch Partnership CSR policy on positive local impact and engagement
We continuously promote good working relationships with customers and partners. We facilitate partner and customer success and value for money with not-for-profits and charities.
- We aim to leave a positive economic, environmental and social legacy for our locale
- Employing people that live locally to our business
- Through engaging with, and raising money for charitable organisations
- Empowering our staff to volunteer for and with local organisations
What kind of impact can we expect our actions bring to our charity partner SeeAbility?
Our joint investment in SeeAbility will make a great difference to their work and every penny counts! To help illustrate this, SeeAbility wanted to share the following:
- 92.7p of every £1 donated is spent on charitable activities, the remainder is invested in other areas to improve the efficiency of the charity
- A £25 donation could provide one hour with a qualified physiotherapist to promote physical development and sensory stimulation
- A £100 donation could provide a sight test for a child with disabilities
- Provision of a group volunteer project could save the charity up to £1,000
Upcoming joint events:
• January: Official Launch event with simulations
• March: Breakfast Briefing with SeeAbility corporate partners
• 20th April: SeeAbility Comedy Event @ Richmond Theatre
• September: SeeAbility AGM
• Team volunteer activities together with SeeAbility people
We will provide more information soon – stay tuned 🙂 OR: Watch this space – We will provide more information soon.
Follow us on Twitter: