Why work for us? Simple, we’re a great company and we really love what we do.
Are passionate, innovative and like to make things happen? Then this is the place for you. We aim to create a world where every unit of resource is used intelligently and sustainably to benefit customers, end users and future generations. To keep us at the cutting edge in the energy management market we are always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people who love to be part of a fast-paced team. If you love change and strive to always make things bigger and better then come join us.
Our Wallington office in Surrey is full of great people. There are opportunities to get involved in projects and plenty of opportunity for growth across all departments. If you think you have what it takes to join the Monarch Partnership, check out our current vacancies below.
Browse our vacancies to take the next step in your career
Location:Wallington, Surrey – option for flexible remote working
Hours: Full time
Monarch Partnership are a forward-thinking utilities consultancy, with over 30 years’ experience of helping business clients take effective control of their energy, water and waste – lowering their bills, saving them time and contributing to a more sustainable future.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to work as part of our marketing team to increase the awareness of our group of brands through effective brand awareness and acquisition campaigns. The successful candidate should be a strong team player, creative thinker and highly organised. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing organisation with the opportunity to further develop their career alongside an experienced manager and very welcoming team of skilled professionals.
- Set up and manage all marketing requests from across the Majestic group, ie. literature, advertising, web pages – liaising with Head of Marketing & internal stakeholders on requirements and briefing the digital, web, graphic and content team members
- Using a marketing automation platform, create email marketing campaigns, analysing the effectiveness and optimising accordingly
- Proofreading content to ensure it is engaging, relevant and error free
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to help plan and implement projects across the group
- Overseeing the homepage and key areas of the employee intranet site
- Other marketing team admin as necessary
Key Skills and Competences:
- Experience of working in a busy business environment for 2+ years
- Experience of creating and managing email marketing campaigns
- Ability to demonstrate multi-project management skills
- Strong creative and writing skills with attention to detail/proof-reading
- A “can-do” attitude with strong teamwork skills
- Educated to A-Level/BTEC equivalent
- IT skills with a working knowledge of the Microsoft package
- Graphic design skills with the ability to use InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM databases (ie Gatormail, SalesForce)
- Excellent grasp of the English language with a flair for creating grammatically correct content
- Email/web/social marketing experience
- Experience of launching new brands and brand development
- Video/film production/photography skills
Hours: Full time, permanent
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
We are looking for a Content Manager to join our marketing team of 9 professionals. The Content Manager will manage a Writer & Editor and take responsibility for the planning, execution and direction of the content across our group of energy brands. Content formats include thought-leadership reports, topical guides, blogs, product materials and web pages.
To be successful in this role you will have a passion for creating engaging content with the ability to flex your writing style to suit our different brands. The biggest topic for our industry right now is net zero and how our brands can help businesses on their sustainability journey. You will need to possess a wealth of experience with digital publishing on Word Press, generating quality web traffic and social engagement for our sales teams.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing on and offline information about our brands and products.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Manage a small team of two, Content Writer and Content Editor
- Lead the weekly team content meeting – reviewing content performance, identify client issues, trending industry news and recommend new topics
- Research energy industry-related topics to feed the content schedule and overall Group plan
- Prepare well-structured drafts
- Create marketing copy to advertise our group of companies and products
- Interview internal colleagues and industry professionals to incorporate their views
- Edit and proof-read written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO tools to optimise content
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles to improve readership and engagement
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
Skills and experience:
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Management or supervision of team members
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Familiarity with SEO
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- Ability to create visual content: graphic and video graphic
- Understanding of all analytical tools involved in social media posting
- Comfortable communicating with all levels within the business to present ideas or challenge existing project criteria
- Proven ability in adhering to deadlines through strong time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great passion for people, stories and communities
- Good sense of humour, positive and hardworking
- Excellent spoken and written English
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV together with a covering letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.