Why work for us? Simple, we’re a great company and we really love what we do.
Are passionate, innovative and like to make things happen? Then this is the place for you. We aim to create a world where every unit of resource is used intelligently and sustainably to benefit customers, end users and future generations. To keep us at the cutting edge in the energy management market we are always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people who love to be part of a fast-paced team. If you love change and strive to always make things bigger and better then come join us.
Our Wallington office in Surrey is full of great people. There are opportunities to get involved in projects and plenty of opportunity for growth across all departments. If you think you have what it takes to join the Monarch Partnership, check out our current vacancies below.
Browse our vacancies to take the next step in your career
We are embarking on the next step of our infrastructure strategy and are looking to recruit a Salesforce Consultant to join our dynamic IT team.
This is an exciting opportunity to act as a standalone expert on Salesforce and manage a Salesforce implementation project for the business, moving over from a legacy CRM. You will be directly involved in designing and delivering this project.
The key purpose of this role is to ensure the potential of the Salesforce platform is maximised across the business.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To consolidate existing in-use CRM data and processes into Salesforce
- To train and manage Salesforce users across multiple organisations. This will include assisting with creating training materials
- Liaising with key stakeholders to understand their immediate and future needs, managing expectations, gathering requirements, and translating these into solutions
- Supporting end-users with issues, problems and queries
- Provide daily administration of the Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customisation of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations and workflows
- To provide regular feedback to senior management as to how further business process efficiencies can be achieved using Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce professional
- Excellent communication and understanding skills
- Ability to work as an individual and as a team
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce best practice
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly to stakeholders at all levels
- Strong experience with requirements gathering, solution design and customer engagement
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV together with a covering letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.